Climate change is expected to affect patterns of mobility, and we recognise the need to ensure that the rights and dignity of all who move as a result of environmental change are protected. QUNO is on the Consultative Committee for the Nansen Initiative, which aims to build consensus on the development of a protection agenda for people displaced by natural disasters.
Recent Timeline Events
Our new, March 2015 edition of QUNO Review is now available for download below. The publication provides a brief introduction to QUNO and our way of working, as well as an overview of each of our programme areas. Learn more about our past year of our work and see where we are headed in 2015.
- QUNO_2015_low res.pdf 1.56 MB
Related Areas of Work
- Children of Prisoners
- Women in Prison
- Inclusion of Local Perspectives
- Reconciliation & Dialogue
- Role of Emerging Powers
- Armed Violence and Development
- High Level Policy Engagement
- Natural Resources, Conflict and Cooperation
- Peace and Development
- Small Arms Control and Disarmament
- Climate Change and the International Negotiations
- Climate Change and Migration
- Agricultural Trade and Investment
- Intellectual Property and Agriculture
- Conscientious Objection to Military Service
- Rights of Indigenous People
QUNO participated in a ClimMig conference on human rights, environmental change, migration and displacement in Vienna, Austria.