QUNO seeks an experienced, service-oriented office manager to join our friendly, socially committed NGO team of 10 staff and ensure the smooth running of our office and the 1920’s historical house in which it is situated.
- Providing administrative support to the Director
- Supporting QUNO staff and programmes
- Overseeing all arrangements for QUNO meetings and events including catering
- Assuming general responsibility for Quaker House
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in an office management position with administrative responsibilities
- Detailed knowledge of Geneva legal, regulatory work, and cultural environment
- Excellent organizational and people skills
- Excellent fluency in written and spoken English and French
Closing date: 22 July 2022
See more information about the post in the job description attached below.