QUNO is seeking a part-time (50%) Finance Officer to join its small staff team, based at Quaker House, 13 avenue du Mervelet, Geneva. (for full job description and how to apply see pdf below)
QUNO is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the Quaker testimony of equality, we strive to be an organisation that welcomes, values, and respects the different perspectives of every individual. We embrace diversity and welcome candidates of different ethnic, racial, gender identity, sexual orientation, and religious backgrounds.
Key competencies and qualifications:
- Swiss or EU citizenship / Swiss employable status.
- Brevet Fédéral Suisse/ or equivalent Swiss professional financial management qualification.
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge of Swiss, and specifically Geneva Canton, financial management and accounting practices including analytics by cost centres; in-depth knowledge and command of financial administration of resources, of accounting principles and of inventory management. Good judgment and analytical and conceptual abilities.
- 5-8 years of experience but more would be helpful due to the complexities of the job.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and produce output that is accurate, timely and of high quality.
- Very strong if not fluent English and French