QUNO, War Resisters International and International Fellowship of Reconciliation’s webinar series on campaigning for conscientious objection to military service aims to:
- Share skills and lessons learnt between conscientious objection groups and advocates.
- Build a stronger sense of connection and solidarity between conscientious objection groups and advocates.
- Learn from conscientious objection groups and advocates how we can work together and ensure our work is informed by conscientious objectors’ experiences and expertise around the world.
Recordings from the series are available online covering presentations and case studies on:
- Strategic litigation
- The UN Human Rights System
- Raising Public Awareness
- International Solidarity
- Conscientious Objection and Exile
Webinar series presentations in English:
Webinar series presentations in Spanish: