QUNO is part of a much broader family of Quaker organizations that
work on peace and social justice. You can find links to the websites
of other Quaker organizations below:
|George Fox, founder of the Society of Friends
- Friends World Committee for Consultation - http://www.fwccworld.org/
The representative body of the worldwide community of Friends, which
facilitates communication and collaboration between Quakers all
over the world.
- American Friends Service Committee - http://www.afsc.org/
America’s largest Quaker peace, development and social justice
organization, which works around the world at all levels, from grassroots
organizing to international forums.
- Quaker Peace and Social Witness - http://www.quaker.org.uk/peace/index.html
A UK-based organization affiliated to Britain Yearly Meeting, working
to alleviate suffering and seek positive social change locally,
nationally and internationally.
- Quaker Council for European Affairs - http://www.quaker.org/qcea/
An organization based in Brussels that seeks to promote the values
of the Society of Friends at the level of the European Union.
- Friends Committee on National Legislation - http://www.fcnl.org/
A public interest lobbying organization based in Washington DC, which
works at congressional level to advocate for social and economic
justice, peace, and good government
- Quaker Peace Centre, South Africa - http://www.quaker.org/capetown/
An organization based in Cape Town that works to develop non-violent
conflict resolution in South African communities.
- Canadian Friends Service Committee - http://cfsc.quaker.ca/
An organization based in Toronto that assists projects in support
of aboriginal rights, social justice and peace.
- German Friends Service Committee - http://www.quaekerhilfe.org/
Service Agency of Quakers in Germany
- Quaeker-Hilfe Stiftung (QHS), Germany
- Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in Australia
- Quaker Service Australia
The service and overseas aid organisation of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in Australia. Its role is to channel the concern of Australian Friends for building a more peaceful, just and compassionate world.
Quaker Study Centres
Quaker Publications and Information sites
Notice: Despite careful checking we cannot accept any liability
for the contents of external links. The contents of the links above
the responsibility of their owners.
Geneva | New York
Friends World Committee for Consultation (FWCC)
American Friends Service Committee (AFSC)
Quaker Peace & Social Witness (QPSW)