The work of the Quaker UN Office is made possible by funds
received from a range of sources, both non-governmental and
QUNO remains independent from its donors both in matters
of policy and in the implementation of its programmes.
- Albuquerque Monthly Meeting
- Aotearoa/New Zealand Quaker Peace and Service
- Britain Yearly Meeting
- Canadian Friends Service Committee (CFSC)
- German Yearly Meeting
- Honolulu Monthly Meeting
- Japan Yearly Meeting
- Norway Yearly Meeting
- Quäker-Hilfe e.V.
Quaker Hulpfonds Netherlands
- Sweden Yearly Meeting
- Switzerland Yearly Meeting
- Christian Aid
- Clark Trust
- Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust
- Rockefeller Foundation
- Canada – Peacebuilding & Human Security Division
of Foreign Affairs Canada, and Canadian International Development Agency
- Ireland – Department of Foreign Affairs
- Netherlands – Sustainable Economic Development Department
- Norway – Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Switzerland – Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
- UK – Department for International Development.
Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue
- International Labor Organisation (ILO).
- Geneva Center for Security Policy (GCSP)
- Geneva Forum (UNIDIR; Programme on Strategic and International Security Studies, Graduate Institute of International Studies; QUNO)
- Small Arms Survey
Individual donors: -